Tuesday, November 25, 2008

MINERS LAMPS.NET

minerslamps.net


minerslamps.net


interesting american site




Mine Locomotive Carbide Safety Lamp. Made by Wilhelm Sieppel, Bochum, Germany. Circa 1910. Click photo for more images.

Buy, Sell, or Trade. Will buy one specimen, or entire collection. Free Appraisals

Hello!! My name is Dave Gresko, and welcome to my homepage. I have been buying, selling, trading, and collecting antique miner's lighting devices for the past 25 years. Presently, I mainly focus on rare and unusual miner's safety lamps. Do you have any? If so, I would like to hear about them. Just send me an email with a photo, and I will see if I can provide information on your lamp!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:36 AM

    Hi Dave
    I am looking for wolf miner safety lamp parts. If you have any can you email me back at falcon4@consolidated.net
    thank you Jim

    ReplyDelete